As Head of Brand and Marketing Communications, your key tasks will be:
- Driving of the Knauf Insulation regional Marketing and Brand Community
- Active member of the Global Brand Strategy Sounding Board and implementation of the new Branding Strategy into the Knauf Insulation regions
- Consultancy for Market Managers and Regional Marketing Managers
- Creation of Global Campaigns and roll-out into the KI regions/ countries
- Strong lead in the content creation
- Consultancy for other functional departments and governance (like HR, Supply Chain, HSE,…)
- Constant review of brand guidelines and the consistency in the region
- Approval instance for brand and trademark request, as well as special campaign requests. (e.g. creation of new ppt templates, visuals, additional colors, etc.)
- Briefing and selection of agencies and external partners
As Head of Brand and Marketing Communications, your key responsibilities will be:
- Governance of Knauf Insulation Brand identity in alignment with the Knauf Group
- Representation of the Knauf Insulation Brand towards Knauf Group
- Implementation of the new Knauf Brand Strategy
- Ensuring a regular executive alignment
- Targetgroup oriented communication in Digital, Marcom, Corporate Comms
- Trademark Management
- Global Marketing Communication Campaigns
- Coordination of Global Lead agency and local agencies network
- Development of Knauf Insulation Marketing Communication Strategy
- Alignment with Corporate and Internal Communications teams
- Close alignment with the Commercial Excellence and Digital Team
- Leadership of Marketing Communications and Content specialist
- Project Management experience
- Change Management experience in the international environment
- Good communication and people skills
- Independent and responsible for delivering the results
- Managing and monitoring the change process
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Fluent in English
- Degree in Marketing (Bachelor or Master)
- 10+ years work experience in the Marketing, leading position
- Relevant experience in the comprehensive conception, realization, optimization and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Briefing and steering of agencies
- Enthusiasm for the construction industry and building materials.
- Full written and spoken fluency in English, additional languages are of advantage.
- Strong Leadership skills
What We Offer You
We offer you a job in a growing international organization that values the sustainability where you will take on an exciting and challenging role.
You will have the opportunity to work in an intercultural environment, rich in diversity and autonomy, with varied objectives and missions.
Open to ideas and continuous improvement, Knauf Insulation allows you to propose your way of thinking in a professional framework and to take initiatives.
In addition to a competitive salary, Knauf Insulation also offers you numerous fringe benefits and a family atmosphere within an international company that promotes the values Menschlichkeit, Partnership, Commitment and Entrepreneurship.
About Knauf Insulation
Knauf Insulation products save energy, cut emissions and make sure buildings are good for the environment and keep people healthy, safe and well.
With over 40 years of experience in the insulation industry, we now employ nearly 6,000 people across more than 40 countries. We have with 29 manufacturing sites in 15 countries.
Knauf Insulation (KI) is part of the Knauf Group, which employs about 40,000 people worldwide, operating more than 300 factories, generating sales in excess of 12.5 billion Euros.
The Knauf Group was founded in 1932 and is a family-owned company driven by the values of Menschlichkeit (Humanity), Partnership, Commitment, and Entrepreneurship.
These values and the fast-moving environment in which we evolve allows us to take initiative and implement new processes or structures, working together and taking care of the others. We have lots of opportunities inside the company who allows you to consider to make your career with us.
Our Belgian site in Visé is representing the biggest Glass Mineral Wool Plant in Europe and is location of Knauf Insulation Head Office. Today there is a strong focus on such topics, as sustainability, energy efficiency and waste reduction. Knauf Insulation brings one of the solutions to climate change and that’s why we are proud to be working as leader in the insulation industry.
In 2020 we launched our sustainability strategy For A Better World with a focus on four key goals: Put People First, Achieve Zero Carbon, Deliver A Circular Economy and Create Better Buildings. To ensure these words were translated into concrete action we set mid-term targets for 2025 that everyone can start achieving now.